Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's Finally Here

Today is the day I finally don the regalia and receive my diploma. I could not have done it without the fantastic support of my husband, who has always encouraged me to be all that I can be.

Some of the family has gathered. The rest I plan to see within the month. I'm grateful for their encouragement and support and presence and prayers.

I face August 15, 2013, with one key thought on my mind: If I wear the regalia of a doctor and have a big diploma to hang on my wall, but I have not love, it profits me nothing.

Would you please say a prayer for me that the result of all this instruction would be love?

2 comments:

Anne Mateer said...

So very proud of you, Sandi! Enjoy all the wonder and honor of your accomplishments. And know that we also see that love shining out from you every day!

Sandra Glahn said...

How kind. Thank you Anne! You have been one of those people who have cheered me on. Thank you!

AddThis